We are one of the leading tech-driven media and entertainment companies, producing uplifting content in 17 languages for people of all ages. Known for award-winning art and pop culture magazine boredpanda.com and TOP DIY channel Crafty Panda, we fight the world's boredom at an unprecedented speed: 160 million site views per month and 62 billion video views per year. Our team comprises over 600 creative individuals who work from 42 different countries and 4 offices, located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for a talented Social Media Administrator to join our team for the award-winning art and pop culture magazine “boredpanda.com”. Prepare to work for a leading publisher of uplifting stories that cure boredom all over the world!
What You Will Do:
- Oversee all posts based on experiment results and decide page sharing strategies;
- Be 5 steps ahead of what is happening in our niche, which means: continuous research, opportunities identification, understanding of our channels positioning;
- Develop and implement the social media strategy for different channels, including analytical reasoning and creative approaches;
- Be responsible for constant testing: new approaches, new working techniques, new ways to increase engagement;
- Engage with the Bored Panda audience and readers.
What We Expect:
- Previous experience [at least 2 years] in managing social media platforms: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tik tok, Reddit or similar;
- Analytical thinking and ability to prove your creative concepts with numerical arguments;
- Have perfect English writing and language skills (you will be mostly working with the US market);
- Strong project management and time management skills;
- Effective communication skills.
What We Offer:
We'll foster your growth: get encouraged to train your extra skills, talents or passion and apply them at work;
We'll celebrate your success: bonuses for weddings, childbirths, referred friends, and more;
We'll give you memories: immerse yourself in team buildings, and other events.
If you meet these requirements, we are waiting for your application!
Selected candidates will be required to complete a test task.
Salary: up to 1000 EUR (taxes included)