We are one of the leading tech-driven media and entertainment companies, producing uplifting content in 17 languages for people of all ages. Known for award-winning art and pop culture magazine boredpanda.com and TOP DIY channel Crafty Panda, we fight the world's boredom at an unprecedented speed: 160 million site views per month and 62 billion video views per year. Our team comprises over 600 creative individuals who work from 42 different countries and 4 offices, located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
If you're passionate about making a positive impact on the world and want to be part of a fast-paced, innovative team, then we want to hear from you. We're currently looking for a talented and motivated Senior Video Director to join us on our mission to fight boredom and bring joy to billions of people worldwide. So why wait? Apply today and join the Pandas!
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for pre-production work: analyzing competitors, participating in the scriptwriting process, choosing locations, discussing and deciding the visual storytelling details with other departments (art; cameramen, image, editing, and so on);
- Be responsible for production work: working with actors and other team members on set to execute your creative vision on set;
- Be responsible for post-production work: Working with a video editor to make sure the creative vision is executed the way you envisioned it, being proud of the final product, and watching the channel grow;
- Mentoring less experienced directors;
- Working together with the project owner in trying to determine the content vision for the channel;
- Working together with other departments to improve workflow processes.
What We Expect:
- Experience in directing high-quality videos, leading teams, and delivering successful projects;
- A portfolio demonstrating proven experience in video production;
- Extensive expertise in all facets of video production and post-production;
- Exceptional leadership qualities and the ability to mentor and guide others;
- Strong team player with a strategic vision and a collaborative approach;
- In-depth knowledge of current social trends and platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
What We Offer:
We'll foster your growth: get encouraged to train your extra skills, talents or passion and apply them at work;
We'll cover your health: private health and accident insurance will be at your service after the first 3 months with us;
We'll celebrate your success: bonuses for weddings, childbirths, referred friends, and more;
We'll love your pet: always bring yours to work;
We'll give you memories: immerse yourself in themed parties, team buildings, and other events.
Additionally, Please Provide: Your portfolio showcasing directed videos/films or a video reel of your best work.
Check out our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@ZoomGo
Check out our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@GotchaOriginal/videos
Total compensation up to 3300 EUR / Gross (fixed and variable parts, depending on results).