We are one of the leading tech-driven media and entertainment companies, producing uplifting content in 17 languages for people of all ages. Known for award-winning art and pop culture magazine boredpanda.com and TOP DIY channel Crafty Panda, we fight the world's boredom at an unprecedented speed: 160 million site views per month and 62 billion video views per year. Our team comprises over 600 creative individuals who work from 42 different countries and 4 offices, located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for a talented Social Media Analyst to join our team for the award-winning art and pop culture magazine “boredpanda.com”. Prepare to work for a leading publisher of uplifting stories that cure boredom all over the world!
What You Will Do:
- Socials being one of our main traffic channels, you will be putting your focus on developing the best business decisions on this channel;
- Your main responsibility will be to do extensive research, analyse the data and implement changes in the processes based on the observations;
- Testing will be a constant responsibility, so be prepared to set up tests, analyse their results, iterate and make final decisions;
- At the same time, closely working with the development team to implement IT solutions and changes to make the processes more efficient or increase final results;
- Our goal will be to be 5 steps ahead of what is happening in our niche, which means continuous research, opportunities identification, understanding of our channel positioning, and understanding what opportunities need to be acted on fast!;
- Fully own the traffic numbers on your projects and your strategies to grow those numbers constantly;
- Oversee the team that helps make your solutions possible and supervises their constant growth.
What We Expect:
- Previous experience [at least 2 years] in project management with a strong focus on analytical research and process management;
- Proven performance experience in projects and team management or any other field where your identified opportunities, hacked models or researched ideas created a huge impact on the final result;
- Analytical thinking and ability to prove your creative concepts with numerical arguments;
- Previous experience in data analytics or business analytics is a huge advantage;
- Skills in working with GA, scrapers, and big amounts of data;
- Have perfect English writing and language skills (you will be mostly working with the US market);
- Strong project management and time management skills.
What We Offer:
- We'll foster your growth: get encouraged to train your extra skills, talents or passion and apply them at work;
- We'll cover your health: private health and accident insurance will be at your service after the first 3 months with us;
- We'll celebrate your success: bonuses for weddings, childbirths, referred friends, and more;
- We'll love your pet: always bring yours to work;
- We'll give you memories: immerse yourself in themed parties, team buildings, and other events.
Salary: 2800- 4000 Euros/gross (Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.)
Selected candidates will be required to complete a test task.
If you meet these requirements, we are waiting for your application!