We are one of the leading tech-driven media and entertainment companies, producing uplifting content in 17 languages for people of all ages. Known for award-winning art and pop culture magazine boredpanda.com and TOP DIY channel Crafty Panda, we fight the world's boredom at an unprecedented speed: 160 million site views per month and 62 billion video views per year. Our team comprises over 600 creative individuals who work from 42 different countries and 7 offices, located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
If you're passionate about making a positive impact on the world and want to be part of a fast-paced, innovative team, then we want to hear from you. We're always looking for talented and motivated people to join us on our mission to fight boredom and bring joy to billions of people worldwide. So why wait? Apply today and join the Pandas!
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for a talented Voice Over Artist to join our team.
What you will do: Create voice-over assets for a male kid character (5 years old boy)
What we expect:
- Experienced as a voice-over artist
- Experienced with doing voice-over for a male kid character
- Advanced English (the primary language of the series)
- Can start immediately
What we offer:
- Ability to work remotely with flexibility
- A diverse and international team of talented people
- Supportive and encouraging environment
- Ability to step in and develop a new project
- Knowledge of cutout animation is desirable
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work, and we sincerely value your time and interest in Bored Panda. We’re looking forward to receiving your application. Please reply with your working sample if you are interested in this project.