We are one of the leading tech-driven media and entertainment companies, producing uplifting content in 17 languages for people of all ages. Known for award-winning art and pop culture magazine boredpanda.com and TOP DIY channel Crafty Panda, we fight the world's boredom at an unprecedented speed: 160 million site views per month and 62 billion video views per year. Our team comprises over 600 creative individuals who work from 42 different countries and 7 offices, located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for an ambitious Partnerships Account Manager to join our team for the award-winning art and pop culture magazine “boredpanda.com”. Prepare to work for a leading publisher of uplifting stories that cure boredom all over the world!
What You Will Do:
- Research, contact, and negotiate new partnerships targeting both affiliates and creators to share about us;
- Be creative in creating new funnels and options to attract possible collaborations;
- Optimize and scale the campaigns using our partner‘s channels: being creative on how to make this happen
- Build strong relationships with partners from all around the world, having constant communication and ideas to make the results better for both sides
- Create separate campaigns to get bigger traffic during the important seasons
What We Expect:
- Previous experience in partnership management (at least 2 years)
- Have perfect English writing and language skills (you will be mostly working with the US market)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to awe not just us but the partners as well.
- Basic digital marketing knowledge.
What We Offer:
- Career opportunities (Bored Panda is growing day by day, and with it – endless possibilities);
- Young, creative, friendly team and work in a dynamic atmosphere;
- Internal events, online training, and books;
- Private health and accident insurance;
- Life events compensation;
- Team-building budget and events;
- Pet-friendly office.;
- Chillax zone - foosball, table tennis, Play-station, etc.
Salary: up to 2000 euros/ gross (Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.)
Selected candidates will be required to complete a test task.
If you meet these requirements, we are waiting for your application!