We are one of the leading tech-driven media and entertainment companies, producing uplifting content in 17 languages for people of all ages. Known for award-winning art and pop culture magazine boredpanda.com and TOP DIY channel Crafty Panda, we fight the world's boredom at an unprecedented speed: 160 million site views per month and 62 billion video views per year. Our team comprises over 600 creative individuals from 42 different countries and 7 offices in Vilnius, Lithuania.
If you're passionate about positively impacting the world and want to be part of a fast-paced, innovative team, then we want to hear from you. We're always looking for talented and motivated people to join us on our mission to fight boredom and bring joy to billions of people worldwide. So why wait? Apply today and join the Pandas!
We are thrilled to declare that we are now looking for a talented DIY Creator to join our successful DIY channel Crafty Panda. Take a look at what we are doing:
Our team experiments with new ideas, trends, and techniques to create unique and successful DIY content on popular topics: home improvement tips, camping hacks, science experiments, and more.
What You Will Do:
- You will prepare for particular projects, crafting them both before and at the time of filming;
- You will generate ideas;
- You will create craft strategies;
- You will assist with video shoots;
- You will participate in purchasing materials for your crafts;
- You will participate in brainstorming sessions;
- You will create things that millions of people will watch.
What We Expect:
- Being the most crafty panda around;
- Being handy with tools such as drill, angle grinder, epoxy resin, and welding machine;
- Feel for aesthetics;
- Passion for crafting everything;
- Strong interest in DIY;
- Ambition to learn new things related to crafts;
- Basic knowledge of filming and editing videos;
- Creativity in generating new ideas;
- Career opportunities (Bored Panda Studios is growing day by day and with it – endless possibilities);
- Young, creative, friendly team and work in a dynamic atmosphere;
- Internal events, online training, and books;
- Private health and accident insurance;
- Life events compensation;
- Team-building budget and events;
- Pet-friendly office.
We are looking for these attachments:
- Your motivational/cover letter;
- Portfolio of your crafts (photos or descriptions of techniques if possible);
- Photos of your hands from both sides (your hands will be on the filming set frequently). If you have any tattoos on your hands, please also send us a picture.
Selected candidates will be required to complete a test task, which could take up to 2 hours.
Salary: 1160 - 1544 EUR (gross)
We are waiting for your application!
- DIY Creators
- Bored Panda Studios
- Monthly salary
- €1,160 - €1,544
About Bored Panda
We are one of the leading digital media and entertainment companies globally, producing positive, engaging and original content in 17 languages for people of all ages.
Known for award-winning art and pop culture magazine Bored Panda and TOP DIY channels like Crafty Panda, we fight the world's boredom at an unprecedented speed: 160 million page views per month and 62 billion video views per year.
Loading application form
Already working at Bored Panda?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.